Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
We are a full-service digital marketing agency. We help our customers (mainly internationals) generate more leads and sell more their products and services by enhancing their business’ presence in the online world.
Resourceful mapping, digital sharpness and creative adaptability are what define Zerda Digital the most. We provide a wide range of digital marketing services such as:
- Advising, consulting, audits, planning and coaching services.
- Analytics, SEO, Ads, sales funnels, SM and emailing services.
- UX/UI, Web design and development, 2D/3D animation and content marketing services.
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front- End Developer / PHP and WordPress Expert Team lead.
You will be responsible for implementing advanced Web/application design that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business, as well as keeping operations flowing by making sure your team members are carrying out instructions and performing their best. Doing this involves a variety of responsibilities:
- Build, manage, maintain beautiful PHP/WordPress websites
- To transform PSD. Figma into HTML/CSS and integrate them in PHP applications or in Wordpress.
- Onboard new clients and determine specifications/requirements
- Manage all company websites ensuring uptime, security and adherence to best practices
- To coordinate the efforts of those under your charge to yield maximum productivity from the group
- Communicating clearly so that everyone knows exactly what they should be doing
- Resolving conflicts among team members quickly and fairly
- Liaise with creative team to develop and deploy custom new websites and landing pages
- Work with the SEO team to implement on-site optimizations
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and fresh solutions
- Solid Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, JS, PHP and Responsive Design
- WordPress, Theming and Plugin Development Experience
- Knowledge of Elementor Builder is nice to have
- Working knowledge of Symphony, Laravel and Mailchimp is nice to have
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma is nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good level in both French and English
Apply now if you believe you have the qualifications and expertise to join a high-quality digital marketing team.