Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational automobile company based in Sousse,
Summary of main purpose of this job:
- Ensure a high quality performance (customer ppm, customer claims, poor quality costs, FPY) by implementing a quality organisation based on GMS and related quality tools.
- Continuously improve the quality in the FO unit
- Participate to the construction and the development of ISO9001 and ISO14001 systems
- Support the production manager to identify weaknesses and collaborate with him to solve them.
Main tasks, duties, authorization limits and deputy functions:
- Lead and manage the” Quality first” mentality
- Participate to the building and development of the ISO9001, ISO/TS 16949 and the ISO14001 certifications
- Continuously improve the quality processes based on the given tools in the GMS
- Handle the customers and internal non-conformities in collaboration with production engineers and team leaders
- Analyse non-conformities and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Conduct internal audits
- Take responsibility for KPI‘s: customer claims, customer ppm, poor quality costs
- Daily and monthly Reporting of quality KPI’s (CATS, outgoing inspection FPY, scrap %, …)
- Lead the continuous improvement process in the quality area
- Deploy the GMS processes in FO area
- Participate to the training and education of employees in the quality field.
- Stop non-conform products and processes
Essential requirements of skills, experience, physical requirements etc.:
- University level : education in electronics/industrial/ electrical/mechanical/engineering,
- Professional experience – minimum 2 to 4 years. At least 2 years in a similar position
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in the standards ISO9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 is appreciated
- Good knowledge of quality tools (8D, PDCA, QRQC, FMEA, control plan, 5 whys analysis, SPC,…)
- Good knowledge in management of internal audits, customer audits and external audits
- Very good capacity in quality problems solving
- Good organizational skills,
- Good communication skills.
- Good team work.
- Knowledge in PC (CATS, PDM, SAP, Ms Office)