Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for a community manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
· Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies.
· Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style
· Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers · Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and digital trends
· Responding to customer inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely manner
· Build relationships with the online community
· Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation via social media channels to leadership
· Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
· Develop a content plan.
· Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
· Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
· Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
· Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of online marketing.
· Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
· Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
· Superb time management skills.