Secteur: import / export
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Chadwell International est une société de trading international basée à Dubai avec des bureaux à Paris, Tunis, Accra et Abidjan.
Description de l'annonce:
Chadwell International based in Dubai, has offices in Paris, Tunis, We are a fast growing player in the field of sugar and grain trading. For our Tunisia office, we are looking for an accountant.
You will be in charge to handle the day-to-day accounting for our company Chadwell International based in Dubai and its subsidiaries in Paris and Tunis.
This role is a newly created one in order to support the development of a fast growing commodity trading company. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and the CFO.
· Prepare P&L statements and monthly balance sheet closing
· Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
· Billing to clients as per the contract and traders’ instructions
· Reconciliation of billing with the accounting system
· Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
· Handle financial transactions money transfers
· Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records and financial statements.
· Handle treasury management
· Coordinate with the bank on existing credit lines and follow up on new lines.
· Min 5 years of experience supporting finance and accounting, including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting
· Advanced Excel Skills
· A degree holder in Accounting or Finance
· Demonstrated written & verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Able to work in a multicultural team
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience with Zoho books a plus
· Fluent in French and English mandatory
The job will be based in Tunis. Possibility to travel to Dubai.