Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Ekuity Capital formerly known as the Tunisian-Kuwaiti Consortium of Development (CTKD), was established in 1976 as a joint venture between Kuwait Investment Authority (’’KIA’’) the sovereign wealth fund of the State of Kuwait, the Tunisian Government and the Tunisian private sector in order to promote the Tunisian hospitality and tourism sector.
Headquartered in Tunis, the company’s initial core business consisted of the management of the Abou Nawas Hotels. Over the last couple of decades, the company expanded its activities and is now considered one of the largest diversified investment institutions in Tunisia. Ekuity Capital has currently significant ownership interests in a portfolio of over 20 companies.
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated Executive Secretary/Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to the General Manager and some Executive Committee members. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in handling a wide range of administrative tasks with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide all necessary administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and Executive Committee members
- Keep diaries, arrange appointments, schedule meetings and manage the GM's calendar
- Liaise & collaborate with other departments and with external contacts
- Receive and handle incoming & outgoing communication and visitors as necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, transportation etc…
- Organize & coordinate logistics for meetings and events including board meetings (preparing venues & documents, coordinate coffee & lunch breaks etc…)
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, memorandums, outgoing communications and other documents as requested
- Establish & manage effective filing systems (both physical & digital)
- Perform additional duties as assigned by superiors & act as back up to other administrative positions when necessary
Candidate Profile & Requirements:
- University degree at bachelor level or diploma in secretarial studies
- 5+ years of administrative experience at the executive level
- Administrative experience within the financial services sector is preferred
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while maintaining deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both written & oral), interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency in MS Office 365 tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent levels of Arabic and French & good level of English
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving skills and proven ability to maintain discretion & confidentiality
Location:Lac 2, Tunis