Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a C/C++ Software Development Engineer to reinforce our Development Team and offer an opportunity to candidates who would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be part of the existing DEV Team that spans Geneva and Tunis which is part of the Engineering team responsible for delivering our core product. You will integrate a critical role.
- Programming with C language
- Design and develop new software applications and maintain existing software applications
- Working closely with the Development teams in Tunis and with projects Manager in Geneva
- Analyze & solve reported issues on developments, provide guidance to business analysts
- Ensure proper product quality, ensure all tests are correctly done
- Ensure the quality of all deliveries in the better delay
- Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of development best practices
- Computer Engineering degree (Bac+5)
- Previous experience in C / C++ is a plus
- good knowledge in SQL
- Excellent debugging, analysis and code development skills
- Good coding and documentation practices
- A positive, proactive and Professional attitude
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonnel and communication skills
- Fluency in French (spoken & written), English is a plus
An experience in AGILE-Scrum is a plus.