Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Timsoft est un chef de file tunisien dans l’intégration de solutions de gestion, adaptées à chaque métier et à chaque taille d’entreprise. Fondé en 2003, Timsoft a élargi ses opérations au-delà des frontières tunisiennes avec l’ouverture de bureaux en France et au Maroc, permettant d’offrir ses services de conseil dans plus de 20 pays africains, européens et du moyen orient.
Œuvrant dans les secteurs de l’industrie manufacturière, la confection textile, le commerce de détail (retail) et dans les secteurs du service, Timsoft propose une vaste gamme de solutions permettant aux entreprises d’accélérer leur évolution et optimiser leurs processus.
Description de l'annonce:
About Timsoft Group:
Timsoft Group is a one-stop shop for companies’ digital transformation. The group has an extensive experience in B2B software solutions. Timsoft counts +320 professionals and +1400 projects delivered. Our 600 clients are mainly in retail and fashion and are present in +30 countries with a vast majority in Europe and the Middle East. Timsoft is a blooming IT ecosystem that builds strong relationships with world-leading solutions providers such as Microsoft, Cegid, Highjump.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help build and maintain our sales pipeline and to help our cross-functional teamwork smarter. Reporting to the Business Development Managers and Chief Growth Officer and collaborating closely with our Marketing and Communication team, you’ll source, drive, and build relationships with prospects across key B2B verticals (retail, fashion and manufacturing). If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
- Sourcing new sales prospects and reaching out to them to book appointments for product demonstrations
- Reaching out to leads captured and nurtured by the MarCom Team to book demonstrations
- Providing feedback to MarCom Team regarding quality of marketing-sourced leads
- Clearly communicating Timsoft’s value propositions to prospects and learning about their needs to see if there’s a good fit
- Providing support to Sales and Growth teams as needed
- Conduct market research and gap analysis
- Prepare sales documentation and reporting
You should have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management or a related area
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant business development experience
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership in retail, fashion, and manufacturing
- In-depth experience collaborating with and leading cross-functional teams (technical consultants, functional consultants, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align with business incentives with great user experiences (is a plus)
- Curiosity and creativity
- Multi-tasking and autonomous
- Excellent language-literacy (French and English)
- Excellent computer-literacy
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment that fosters personal development and fulfillment
- International exposure
- Other benefits: Group insurance, meal tickets…etc
Starting date: October 1st
To apply, send us your CV mention “SDR” in the email’s title.