Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Program Officer reports to the Program Coordinator. This position is intended for someone who
has a long-term interest in programs management and development. She / He manage daily
operations and supports the Program Coordinator in program execution, including schools
correspondence and marketing. She / He Manages office service functions needed to facilitate a
productive work environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Program Growth and Quality:
• Supports Program Coordinator in the execution and delivery of programs by conducting
correspondence with schools, assisting with presentations, preparing for training.
• Supports quality initiatives through excellent customer service and support and process
• Learns each Injaz Program offering and the requirements to ensure a quality implementation.
• Develop relationships with Educational intitutions, teachers, and volunteers.
• Contributes to the execution of the organizational marketing plan.
• Follow the performance indicators defined with management (KPI).
Securing & Training Volunteers
• Support the Operations team with the development and delivery of needed presentations.
• Develops and maintains constructive relationships to support educational institutions retention
• Anticipates customer needs and expectations.
• Continually provides feedback, program materials and resources to volunteers and teachers.
• Demonstrates customer orientation and focus in providing products and services.
• Develops positive rapport with school officials.
• Gauges customer satisfaction and recommends the changes in products and services needed to
• Displays a sensitivity to customer diversity.
• Support the Operations team with the development and the implementation of volunteer
• Support in securing location of training, developing orientation materials, scheduling
volunteers/teachers, ordering of program materials, distributing the registration and evaluation
• Support with the development and implementation of method of participant recognition.
• Support with the logistics planning of event(s); information of volunteers, teachers, educational
Institutions’ administrators and business executives of event; planning and distribution of
Financial Planning / Analysis / Reporting:
• Assists with the elaboration of the budget process.
• Accounting entries.
• Provides accurate and timely expenses.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
• One years demonstrated working experience.
• Interest and ability to learn about education and business.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills and abilities to work well with others.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Ability to be creative.
• Evidence of problem solving.
• Computer literacy.
• Self-motivation and an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Excellent Arabic and English.
• Customer service orientation.
• Desire to develop a career in the education, non-profit, or business sectors.
• Sincere interest in the mission of Injaz Tunisia.
• Adhere to Injaz Tunisia Charter of Values and Code of Conduct.
• one years’ experience.
• Understanding of the Tunisian Education system and levers.
• Some experience with IS/IT and HR