Position Overview: Assists in preparing financial analyses to support complex business decisions by The CEO.
In this role, you will:
• Prepare, maintain and review proper accounting of various transactions. Support Operations finance departments in use of financial accounting systems (general ledger and accounts payable).
• Assist when necessary with profit plans, reporting of financial data, physical inventory and various reconciliations
• Perform Payroll duties including reconciling payroll and following up with HR & Supervisors to ensure proper coding in the system.
• Handle accounts payable inquiries and responds to suppliers.
• Assist in month-end activities including journal entries, reconciliations and financial reports.
• Assist in annual preparation of the profit plan and the department budgets.
• Monitor, analyze and reconcile inventory; including cycle count procedures and the annual physical inventory.
• Cost accounting functions including rolling/maintaining standard costs. Variance analysis to monitor performance and detect trends affecting the business. Maintenance of pricing and customer files.
• Identify, track and validate accuracy of cost out projects and report actual and forecasted amounts.
• Process product returns and authorize credit for product changeovers
• Ensure compliance with SOX requirements.
• All Other duties as assigned
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business and/or Finance from accredited institution
• Fluent in Microsoft office, knowledge of ERP software Position Success Criteria:
• Strong leadership, and organizational skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Team oriented, flexible, must be able to work closely with all levels of management and functions.
• Organized, detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and ability to work in a multi-task/functional environment