Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
International market leader is looking for an applications consultant for permanent position
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Engineering
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the field of software application development starting from identifying business requirements, budgeting & costing, architecture, and leading teams for executing backend & front-end software development till the final release.
- Strong skills in creating software solutions designs and architecture.
- Has strong, deep knowledge and experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, PowerBI, Power Automate, and Azure Platform.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and documentation skills
- Passion to learn technologies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Microsoft or other 3rd party certification is a plus.
- Solution Architecture and Design
- Microsoft Azure SaaS and PaaS Platform.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, 2019, and Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- Business Process Automation
- Document Management System
- Enterprise Project Management
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Visual Studio C# 2017 and 2019.
- Requirements Analysis
- SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Ajax Programming.
- Web Services
- Json and XML
Role & Responsibilities:
- Designing, Analyzing and Building Enterprise Web Portals and Content Management solutions using Microsoft DotNet Framework, SharePoint On-premises and Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Responsible for customizations, development, configurations, and consultation in various projects for several clients using Microsoft Products (DotNet Framework, SharePoint, CRM, SQL Database, etc.…).
- Lead a software development team through all project stages, software design, development, unit testing, performance monitoring, capacity planning, defect management and support.
- Assure the successful delivery of software solutions projects by working closely with both business and technical teams.
- Organize code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to coding standards.
- Communicate project progress and other relevant information to stakeholders and management.
- Responsible for building and providing technical solution proposals, demonstrations, and Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- To develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers
- To ensure enterprise’s technical resources overall readiness for Microsoft Solutions that our company is planning to deliver or support to its customers through a structured learning plan.