Secteur: électronique / électricité / énergie
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Bulgin, une société de conseil en connectivité mondiale, est largement reconnue comme l'un des principaux fabricants de connecteurs et de composants étanches à l'environnement. Avec plus de 95 ans d'expérience dans l'industrie, notre vision est de continuer à innover et à développer des produits et des services pour répondre aux besoins de notre clientèle mondiale sur une variété de marchés.
Description de l'annonce:
Application and Infrastructure Support Engineer
Tunisia Bulgin is widely recognised as a leading manufacturer of environmentally sealed connectors and components. With over 95 years of experience in the industry, Bulgin continues to innovate and develop products and services to cater for its global customer base across a variety of markets. Due to an exciting phase of growth we are looking for an Application and Infrastructure Support Engineer to join our IT team in creating robust IT solutions to help deliver our business growth plans.
Working as part of our small, multi-disciplinary IT team, focusing on providing support/securing our
applications and networks across the company.
This role will support the business by evaluating user’s problems, analysing their needs and creating robust
You will install, maintain up-grade and continuously improve the operating environment, maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the IT applications and infrastructure responding to incidents
and business as usual problems, as they arise, in a professional and time-critical manner.
Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software and connectivity problems
• Implementation and troubleshooting of Servers (Physical and Virtual)
• To respond to 1st 2nd line Help Desk calls and planned work requests, assisting in such items through to resolution or escalation where required
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
• Install, configure and maintain approved telecom/system hardware and software components. • Maintain structured cabling systems, telecom systems, WAN, LAN, Mobile, Wireless Networks and local internet, remote access, VPNs and connectivity protocol
• Ensure IT system security baselines are met and security improvements are implemented across the PC/Laptops
• Ensure appropriate user privileges and access are granted, ensuring data integrity and security is met
• Administer the setup of new profiles and maintain user accounts for systems.
• Hardware roll-out – provisioning of PC’s, Laptops, Mobile and Landline Phones
Essential qualifications and experience
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Good proficiency in written and verbal English is essential
• Working technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including, Windows Server 2012/2019, Windows 10
• Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2019