Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Become part of our IT team at the Sulzbach / Murr location near Stuttgart as of now as an
IT Consultant (m / f / d) Infrastructure.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO SUCCESS
- You are responsible for the conception, configuration, commissioning and maintenance of networks and network infrastructure hardware for our end customers
- In IT support, you solve 2nd / 3rd level problems by phone, remote access or on-site at the customer in the areas of server, network, storage, backups, etc.
- You maintain and monitor the networks / IT infrastructure and ensure ongoing operations
- Topics: network infrastructure, firewall, server, storage, backup
- Manufacturers used: bintec elmeg, HP / Aruba, Infortrend, Intel, Microsoft, Sophos, Synology, Veeam, VMware, etc.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You have completed IT training (e.g. IT specialist, IT technician) or comparable skills
- First experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge of Linux
- You convince with a high service orientation, think solution-oriented and have good communication skills
- Solid network knowledge (VLANs, routing, VPN, etc.), also with regard to security and hardening
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Driving license class B required
- Dynamic, owner-managed company with flat hierarchies and a familiar working atmosphere
- A collegial and fair team that celebrates successes together
- Perspective with growth opportunities in a future-proof industry
- Individual and professional training and a creative environment with room for new ideas
- Other extras such as ergonomic and modern workplaces, subsidized lunches, flexible working time models, home office, tax-free benefits in kind, company and sporting events, drinks and fruit, company pension schemes, and much more.