Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
A contractor worker to perform the following duties on behalf of the Libya External Office in Tunis.
- The contract worker will work from home and visit the embassy very occasionally for coordination with the Public Affairs Officer with the Libya External Office.
- The contract worker should be vetted by RSO and approved for access to the embassy.
- In general, the contract worker needs to be very proficient in social media and outreach, a self-starter who with proven project management and/or organizational skills.
- The contractor must be an alumni of a USG funded exchange program, preferably Libyan.
- The goal is to establish and maintain active engagement with a Libyan alumni network.
- The contractor will be expected to share success stories to highlight alumni accomplishments, recruit future exchange participants, and generate a high degree of continued interaction between the LEO and alumni.
- Managing engagement of the LEO’s alumni Facebook site, hosting two alumni Facebook Live meetings, gatherings, or virtual events per month, based on program, age group or field of work.
- Interactively responding to FB comments and questions in Arabic and English.
- Creating publicity pieces to announce upcoming events.
- Designing and executing monthly interactive/fun campaigns focusing on social Media.
- Laying a foundation for a leadership network with diverse representation across Libya with alumni of various programs and specialties with an aim to stimulate alumni led, community-based activities.
- Develop and manage an alumni contact list.
- Provide support for LEO exchange programs as a selection panelist and providing programmatic and administrative support for alumni grants and initiatives.
- Tasks require experience with computers and social media.
- The Public Affairs Office of the Libya External Office seeks a highly qualified candidate for one year or as long as the Libya External Office is in Tunis.
- Libyans as well as Tunisians are welcome to apply.
- The applicant should be able to travel to Libya/Tunisia to participate in alumni events/document activities there.