Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping solutions and a global enabler of industrial transformation.
Chargé Communication Interne
MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES
The Internal & Change Communication Officer will be involved in the definition and the development of the strategies related to internal communication and change management. She/he will act as an internal representative for our company’s internal communication and editorial projects. She/he will act as a coordinator of the internal & agent of change within the Group. She/he will manage, moderate & animate the internal social networking platform of the Group in coordination with all departments.
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list)
- To help to formulate the internal communication & change management strategy.
- To execute proactive internal communication strategies.
- To plan, organize and drive various initiatives to help the change management of the Group.
- To engage internal stakeholders via various communication platforms in order to enhance the sense of belonging of the Group’s teams, and engagement to values and culture
- To develop, moderate and manage the internal social networking platform of the Group.
- To assess the performance of her/his activities through efficient KPIs and employees satisfaction surveys
- Works in close collaboration with Corporate Governance Director, Corporate Communication Director, Corporate Legal Director, and human resources teams
- Works in a team of Corporate communication officers
- Interactions with communication, marketing, sales, industry solutions, scientific and technical teams
- This role requires 05 years of experience as a communication professional in a listed company or in a specialized communication agency. Experience in an industrial or a High-Tech environment is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and French.
- Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical and attentive to details.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills