Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
· Management of internal environments used by Support teams and consultants, and for Demo purposes
· Upgrade of the different product versions, according to the teams needs
· Technical configuration of the products, and the different interfaces and web services
· Troubleshooting of the environments when required, to ensure availability for internal testing or demo preparation
· Technical implementation of NWA products, on client environments (UAT, SIT, Pre-prod, Prod)
· Installation and configuration of Core banking system, Portfolio management system, Client data management system, and Front applications (web-based)
· Installation and configuration of interfaces between the systems, to ensure the back-to-front solution is properly deployed and integrated.
· Maintain related documentation and run books up-to-date with the products evolutions
· Proficiency in Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server and SQL language
· Fluency on Unix environments (Linux Redhat, AIX, Sun)
· Fluency in deployment and configuration of .Net web applications
· Good knowledge of ActiveMQ broker
· Good analytical skills
· Basic Written English level
· Knowledge of Finance and Banking domain is a plus.
· Knowledge of Unix shell scripting is a plus.