Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
360Medlink is fast growing company specializing in Enterprise Solutions for healthcare and in Medical Innovations that bring value to patients and providers. Our ambitious goal is to change patient’s lives all across the globe, and at the same time facilitate healthcare professionals’ daily work, healthcare organizations’ planning and communication, and develop the most integrated and high-impact solutions.
We are looking for full-time mid-senior level candidates. As a Web developer (Angular), you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop the future of our solutions, while working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for building the best experience possible for 360Medlink users. You will work alongside other engineers and with the product and design teams to consistently deliver new features. You will also work to refactor existing code in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional web applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new web products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- 3-4+ years of professional experience with modern web frameworks, mainly Angular
- Strong experience in object oriented design & development
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience translating large features into software design
- Familiarity with Agile software development principles.
- Familiarity using RESTful APIs.
- Strong communication skills.