Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Castle Soft SARL is a digital transformation consultancy and engineering company that delivers cutting edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since years we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
You are a passionate creative looking for an innovative, highly dynamic environment where you can grow and make an impact. You design beautiful layouts but most of all you are on fire for smart ideas, regardless of the channel or the medium. You are a flexible, curious team player who confronts challenges with a sense of humor and with an intrinsic love for your craft.
You will be responsible to define requirements, visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, videos and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- You are fluent in English
What we Offer
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The chance to grow and build an excellent in-house creative team
- Make an impact initiating new ideas which help shape our company culture
- Work with and learn from dedicated experts in an international environment