Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Management level : Associate
We Guide. We Support. You Grow.
A career within Salesforce Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences to drive results. We focus on understanding our clients’ challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities, leveraging their online communities. You’ll engage directly with clients, understand their problems and show how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. You’ll configure and test their Salesforce environment. Your functional knowledge, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to create an effective solution and implement it, allowing immediate adoption and success.
What you’ll learn and do
· Focus on Cloud & Force.com development. Force.com is the development platform of Salesforce.com and is currently THE cloud solution.
· Deliver high-quality code that respects development principles and is ready for production.
· Collaborate with consultants on various projects so that together you come up with the best solutions both process-wise and technically.
· Help develop products and mobile applications that will be placed on the AppExchange market.
· We’ll help you make the right technical choices so that you can sell your solution design to your colleagues and clients.
Who you are
We’re looking for motivated and energetic people. Not just a list of skills. However, experience in the following would be nice to have:
· Bachelor’s or master’s in IT.
· Developer with a passion for IT and new technologies.
· Good communication and listening skills in French, English and Arab
· Experienced in the development cycle including design, programming, testing and implementation, and documentation.
· An eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team.
· You share our passion for technology and follow the latest trends, use best practice development principles and you want to work in an environment where that’s the norm.
· Strong desire to write code and build new applications that you can be proud of that provide real value to your users.
· Complex organisations don’t intimidate you.
· The following technical skills are required:
oObject-oriented programming in Java, .Net-C# or Apex.
oGood knowledge of SQL/SOQL and relational databases.
oExperience with programming web applications.
oEclipse or Visual Studio or other IDE.
oKnowledge of ERD or UML and the MVC basic principles.
· The following skills are a plus:
oService-oriented architecture (WCF, Web Services).
oSOA Technology: SOAP / XML / WSDL / REST.
oKnowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
oApex, Visual force, Lightning, LWC.
What we offer:
· At PwC Technology Consulting in Tunis, you’ll join a team of over 30 developers, data integrators and architects who all love to write complex and innovative code to develop applications and new functionalities.
· From local customers to Fortune 500 corporations, you'll work with clients that are among the most complex and sophisticated organisations out there.
· We offer a competitive salary plus allowances.
· Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and company car with fuel card.
· Flexible schedule.
· Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.
· Huge growth potential.
· And much more!
If you’re passionate about coding, solving requirements with your code and searching for the best solution for your client, and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you!