Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences to drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities, leveraging their online communities. To do so, you will engage directly with our clients, understanding what problem they are willing to solve, and then showing how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. You will then configure & test their Salesforce environment. Your functional knowledge, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to create an effective solution and implement it allowing immediate adoption and success.
If you are passionate about understanding requirements and needs, and finding solutions, and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you.
What will you do as a Salesforce Consultant?
Your responsibilities will include:
· Listen to customer requirements, review existing and future Business Processes and translate all this input after full understanding in a realistic and actionable solution designs that can be developed and implemented
· Prepare efforts estimates to build this solution after studying RFPs, requirements, and related customer documents while working in team with developers, project managers, and other Salesforce consultants
· Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating how Salesforce can help better meet their strategic, tactical, and financial goals
· Implement the Salesforce platform end to end, from start to functional testing and training, until full customer satisfaction.
· Professionally document the solution that was implemented
What Will Help You Get The Job?
You share our passion for technology
You follow the latest trends in technology, use best practice development principles and you want to work in an environment where that is the norm. Most of all, you have a strong desire to build new applications that you can be proud of, and that provide a real value to your users.
You know how to describe and deliver a value proposition
You like diving into a product to understand how it works and consistently share your knowledge with others. You love customer development and working with sales or marketing or back office managers. You are willing and able to use feedback to develop product demos or mock-up concepts to show the true value of a platform to customers.
Complex organizations don’t intimidate you
From local customers to Fortune 500 Corporations, our clients are among the most complex, sophisticated organizations out there.
We are looking for motivated and energetic top talent and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
· Bachelor or Master in Business Management, Marketing or in IT
· Ability to actively listen to client needs and adapt presentations on the fly to highlight product features in light of those needs
· Excellent communication and listening skills in French, English and Arab
· Working knowledge of usual office tools: Word, Excel. Access is a plus
· Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team
Why should you join our team?
We consider that continuous training is vital
You will receive formal and informal training to become a certified Salesforce Administrator & Consultant within a few months. Continuous training is key to your career success and your further growth in our organization. This includes exchanging knowledge with colleagues, participation to formal training, certifications in Salesforce and / or other technologies and conferences in Europe and USAas well as further certification.
Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement
Salesforce is highly demanded by our clients, meaning that there are many opportunities to take additional responsibilities towards your clients as well as towards your team. PwC offers you a clear career path, with achievable targets to progress in your career.