Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Hexagone is a French start-up of ten people founded in 2018 specializing in the edition of SaaS solutions.
We publish software for the marketing departments of pharmaceutical companies. Associated with large CRM companies on the market as well as with agencies, we aim to be leaders and be present throughout the world.
Our offices are located in Tunisia.
We, at Hexagone, are a no bullshit - family style - hard working - business disrupting - data oriented - cloud native - remote friendly company with worldwide customers; we need YOU to help us sustain our growth by managing our new software!
Be part of our amazing team and help us disrupt the healthcare marketing world.
We are looking for a talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don’t just document what the product does but accelerates a user from novice to power user. Customer performance is critical and the tools you will build will create a powerful impact on adoption.
· Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
· Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
· Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
· Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
· Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation.
· Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
· Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
· BA/BS in Technical Communication or related discipline,
· 3+ years of technical writing experience.
· SaaS experience is preferred
· Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
· Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
· Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/JIRA, Zendesk
· Job Type: Full-time (CDI);
· Salary: starting 2500 TND net/month depending of profile;
· Health insurance (2/3 covered by the company);
· Ticket restaurant (7 TND).