Secteur: culture / audiovisuel
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Home School is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer. You will joining a team of two to collaborate while creating content, and you be responsible for graphic creation. This position is more suitable for students and recent college graduates.
- Have good understanding of social media, a creative mind who can look at a same problem from different angles and think of different solutions.
- You can meet deadlines
- Are a professional and take your work seriously.
- English! All of our communication will happen in English
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Video editing ability a plus)
- Well versed and understood in social media trends and concepts (FB, IG, Linkedin)
- You're cool, chill and open-minded, with ability to take direction and work on a team.
Job Features / Benefits
- 200DT/MO for 30 graphics
- Flexible / Remote work tied to deadlines, and not hourly schedule
- Free Access to coworking space everyday with coffee, fun people, & fast internet
- Opportunity to learn and grow on a team.
At Home School we are passionate about helping improve the spoken English standards in the country. The aim of our Marketing Department is to create clever and witty content, which will capture our target demographics, as well as continuing to improve our social media presence.
We are a young company with an innovative approach to improving spoken English. We believe in hard work, dedication, accountability, having each others' back and getting stuff done. If you share those values, we'd love to talk to you. Include this safe word in your application so we know you have read to this point - potato.
We are a business that celebrates diverse thought and opinions, while never forgetting to find the time to have fun.
To Apply, Your Email MUST have:
- A CV
- Some examples of your creative genius! (Portfolio)
- FB or IG account with artwork you have done personally.