Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- Manage the quality team for Assembly area
- Manage quality controls and quality
documentation for PPAP harnesses.
- Lead customer concerns processing via
Cires in time and issue weekly and monthly
- Customer interlocutor.
- Collect internal quality data, issue weekly
and monthly reports, analyse the data, define corrective and preventive actions and ensure a good follow up of the actions.
- Issue and monitor the assembly control plan.
- Perform process audits.
- Participate in PFMEA issuing and review
- Make part of the ECC team and manage
the Engineering changes from the quality
point of view.
- Have authority to stop non conform
products and processes.
- Make sure any task not listed above and
asked by the direct manager responsible or manager of department is done
- Engineering graduation or equivalent
- Basic quality tools (Pareto, 5M, 5
why’s, 8D, ...)
- Internal audit
- Customer and Commercial Focus
- Technical Capability
- In-depth knowledge in engineering,
manufacturing and quality
- NPI/ P-FMEA / ANPQP / Control plan
- Lean manufacturing tools
- Problem solving and Decision making
- Continuous Improvement and
- Attention to detail - Personal
- Managing Change
- Planning/ follow up/ risk evaluation/
monitoring & reporting
- Time management
- Personal development and
Development of Others
- Project management tools/
- Meeting management
- Team Management
- Teamwork Communication
- English : Advanced Level
- Listening sense
- Ability to motivate people
- Good level at French speaking and
- Collaboration with others departments