Secteur: commerce / vente / distribution
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and Jumia Pay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SME's to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.Main Responsabilities:
- Processing of suppliers’ invoicesPrepare month end close process
- processing general journals on accounting system, reviewing accruals and prepayments
- Preparing bank reconciliation (daily / weekly)
- Complete daily functions associated with account reconciliation
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Reconcile all general ledger accounts
- Posting and Updating the relevant accounting systems (QB, Navision, SAGE)
- General company accountancy
- Other support to finance team as required
- 3 -5 years’ experience as an accountant
- Experience with computerized accounting i.e. QB, Navision, SAGE, Excel
- Smart, hands on, dynamic and lively individuals
What We Offer:
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
- The opportunity to be part of a team of talented people with diverse backgrounds.