Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Founded by travel industry experts, M&C helps Travel companies reinvent the financial services and modernize their technology.
M&C partners with travel companies to reshape their finance from a traditional book-keeping and backward-looking function into a predictive and proactive organization.
M&C succeeded in helping its customers in more than 20 countries and 3 continents by:
- Bringing more automation and intelligence
- Improving reporting accuracy and real time monitoring & control
- Growing revenue and reducing operational cost
Description de l'annonce:
Your main responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery dealing with high-paced development activity
• Translation of business requirements into design & development
• You will be working on product(s) with exposure to enterprise scalable design patterns
• The development will span across UI and Java tech stacks following the best coding practices
• You will also be providing technical support to the team members and contributing to the quality metrics on unit testing (using Junit?) and Automation using selenium or equivalent
• Evaluate and come up with technical improvements – code refactoring, code reviews, re-design, etc.
About the ideal candidate:
• A minimum of 3/4+ years of experience and Product development background is preferable. Should have interacted with clients or onsite counterparts during his past experience (preferable)
• Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming, Core Java, Junit and J2EE, XML, XSD, Spring Core or Spring Webflow
• Knowledge of good development practices (TDD, principles and patterns, continuous integration)
• Possess very good unit testing skills (JUnit, mock libraries, unit testing techniques)
• Experience in source version control using GIT/BitBucket
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills