Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
ACEA Tunisia (Action Collaborative pour les Exportations Artisanales, or “Collaborative Action for the Export of Handicraft Products”) is a 4-year project funded by the U.S. Department of State and implemented by FHI 360. Its goal is to help artisans, especially those who are socially or geographically marginalized, to commercialize their products, and hence promote greater social and economic equity. Where possible, the project places a special emphasis on assisting artisans to export.
This project is helping to empower artisans and local communities by guiding and advising them using a cluster approach. Members of the Cluster (beneficiaries) meet in workshops and work in groups to learn and share various skills, in conjunction with relevant support entities and technical experts. To date, ACEA has launched cluster development activities in two sectors in Tunisia: essential oils and related natural products (Northwest Tunisia) and olive wood kitchenware and tableware (in Sfax and Sidi Bou Zid).ACEA is looking to reinforce the team based in Tunis with an intern for a 3-month renewable internship :
- Manage all the online sales process for the artisan’s products : manage inventory, manage orders, delivery orders and invoices, manage the artisans payments, coordination with the e-commerce platforms, follow up of the sales etc.)
- Help in executing and implementing social media strategies.
- Help in preparing administrative supports.
- Manage project documents (Update and organize project files on SharePoint and Hard Drives).
- Good knowledges on E-commerce.
- At least one experience in managing online sales.
- Good writing skills in English, French, and Arabic.
- Experience in managing social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Experience with design software such as Adobe Photoshop is highly appreciated.