Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
the Innovation and Planning Agency is looking for a National Information Manager (w/m/d) to support the Tunisian Returnees Program (TRP) in Tunisia. The TRP is funded by the German International Cooperation (GIZ) and will be implemented as of January 2021 by GESA gGmbH in Germany and through its implementing partner IPA in Tunisia. The program assists the reintegration of forcefully returned Tunisian migrants from Germany in their country of origin. The aim of the project is to ensure that the returnees successfully reintegrate despite the circumstances of their return.
The pre-departure strategy (i.e. procedures and protocols) for potential returnees to ensure adequate preparation of the returnees is implemented by the GESA mandate in Germany. In Tunisia the IPA project team will engage with and process returnees on the base of a sequenced case management system analyzing individual reintegration needs and potentials which informs psychosocial-related support and referrals to social or further service providers.
Under the supervision of the International Project Coordinator, the National Information Manager is based in Tunis with work related missions to Sfax, acts as a information focal point and will work across a wide range of communications tasks.
He/She is expected to coordinate closely with all team members, especially with the International and National Project Coordinators. The International Stakeholder Manager and the two Psychosocial counselors as well as external consultants and stakeholders are further relevant interfaces for a facilitation of information management needs of the project. The National Information Manager will ensure with the support of the project team a country-wide systematized information collection from an initial stakeholder mapping. He/she will also support the team members to further develop and properly use a case management filing system.
The ideal candidate combines technical information competences with interpersonal communication and networking outreach skills. He/She should bring a high level of self-organization, motivation and social engagement and the ability to provide on-the-job training and orientation to this exciting position.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Develop and implement project-specific information, communication and advocacy strategy; this specifically includes serving as a focal point for the initial stakeholder mapping
• Develop, compile and facilitate with team members operational information management tools and systems (e.g. coherent case management filing)
• Actively network with other organizations involved in the response, and lead on development of joint field-based information material and advocacy positions
• Provide in collaboration with the stakeholder manager and other team members high quality analysis on key issues and prepare evidenced-based briefing papers, communication and/or advocacy products when strategic and relevant
• Update of websites and social media content, ensuring internal coherent key messages
• Ensure systematic training on advocacy, communications and media, and build capacity of technical staff
• Prepare high-quality briefings, letters and other written materials for internal and external use, ensuring strong evidence-base in messaging and following agreed sign-off procedures
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience to establish collaborations with local government, different stakeholders including capacity to resolve issues through coordination and advocacy
• Stress resilient and ability to deliver results in fast-paced, flexible environment
• Empowering and building trust
Qualification and education requirements:
• Relevant diploma (e.g. communication, journalism) or relevant experience in humanitarian, development or business related projects
• Advanced computer skills (e.g. database / spreadsheet management, publisher and photo shop software)
• Thorough understanding of social media
• Arabic (mother tongue)
• First-rate French and English writing and translation skills
• Competitive salary according to qualification and experience
• 11 months contract (good contract extension prospects)