Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The Innovation and Planning Agency is looking for a National Information Manager (w/m/d) to support the Tunisian Returnees Program (TRP) in Tunisia. The TRP is funded by the German International Cooperation (GIZ) and will be implemented as of January 2021 by GESA gGmbH in Germany and
through its implementing partner IPA in Tunisia. The program assists the reintegration of forcefully
returned Tunisian migrants from Germany in their country of origin. The aim of the project is to ensure
that the returnees successfully reintegrate despite the circumstances of their return.
Under the direct supervision of the National Project Coordinator, the Administrative Officer is based in
Tunis with work related missions throughout Tunisia and acts as the key focal point to ensure smooth
operations of all activities by addressing the various administrative support needs of the project.
He/She is expected to coordinate closely with all team members, especially with the project
coordinators and the psychosocial team-leaders.
Thus the ideal candidate is a highly effective team player with strong interpersonal and administrative
technical skills with the competence to immediately add value to the work of the team and
stakeholders. Besides the clerical and administrative core competencies, he/she should bring a high
level of self-organization, motivation and social engagement as well as the ability to relate with people
at all levels to this exciting position.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Ensures that infrastructure is adequately set up in terms of offices, guest house and fleet
management and further supports all logistics for the project's daily operations
• Implements quality control procedures and ensures smooth operations by coordinating with
functional staff, activity-specific logisticians, suppliers and further service providers
• Mobilizes staff and consultants by arranging travel and lodging
• Revises and supervises implementation of money security procedures (cash, procurement and
• Cash book and cash box management (following up and keeping the books)
• Ensures with project coordination and (external) accountant preparation of periodic finance
Written Communications / Record Keeping:
• Completes and files various forms, including: periodic activity and data reports, purchase
requisitions, shipping requests, travel expense reports, mission orders, etc.
• Contributes to development of meeting notes and answers routine correspondence and
composes complex correspondence as necessary
• Administers contracts, consultancy agreements, work hour calendars, requests for absence,
and for payment
• Ensures information sharing regarding IPA's HR and SOP guidelines (e.g. specific Terms of
References, Code of Conduct, etc.)
It is further desirable if the candidate is willing to engage in 'extra-curricular activities' e.g. supporting the project's networking efforts with external stakeholders.
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work
• Highly organized multi-tasker to perform a broad range of specialized activities aimed at effective and efficient functioning of the office
• Experience in liaising with governmental / local authorities, IOs and NGOs
• Ability to understand the project's intervention logic and the administrative policies of the donor
• Willingness to learn and to grow with the project and motivated to take on additional tasks and solve problems
Qualification and education requirements:
• Relevant diploma (e.g. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration) or related documented professional experience.
• Good IT and web-based management skills
• Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations
• Arabic (mother tongue)
• Fluency in French and English
• Competitive salary according to qualification and experience
• 11 months contract (good contract extension prospects)