Secteur: santé / paramédical / optique
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The Director of Finance, Administration & Technology (DFAT) leads a team and is responsible for a providing range of administrative services that support the functions of AWR-Tunis Office and its mission.The DFAT is a member of the senior management team and reports to the Regional Director.The DFAT monitors and reports on the financial position of AWR-Tunis Office. She/he directs and leads finance staff in producing and maintaining a comprehensive set of detailed management accounts, supported by adequate financial controls, procedures and systems that are sufficiently robust for audit purposes. She/he maintains oversight and ensures competent management of office assets and contracts. The DFAT also ensures compliance with recognized accounting standards, uphold, models professional standards of conduct, and enables staff to act with confidence and integrity.
SUMMARY OF MAIN RESPONSIBILITES
· Oversees Finance Unit management
· Ensures high performance of staff including their training & skills development
· Leads monitoring and reporting on financial position of AWR-Tunis Office
· Maintains and reinforces systems including accounting, budget controls and internal checks
· Actively contributes to risk management and is focal point on audit processes
· Responsible for financial dimension of AWR-Tunis Office annual work plan including project costing and funding
· Produces key reports on finances and updates and maintains procedural documents
· Maintenance and recording of stock and rental properties
· Manages team handling travel office and IT helpdesk
· Oversees and performs as lead on administrative functions including procedures and services
· Maintains a positive working relationship inside and outside AWR-Tunis Office
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES (Essential E & Desirable D):
Education & Qualifications
· Master’s degree and five years of relevant experience in a similar position or Bachelor’s degree and seven years of relevant experience in a similar position, with an appropriate Finance qualification E
Proven ability & knowledge
· Up-to-date knowledge of the NGO sector and economic, social and political trends E
· Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment with an attention to detail. Meets deadlines
· Aptitude for problem solving and decision making E
· Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Finance and Administration management software E
. Sound judgement and personal integrity, ability to work in uncertainty and manage conflict and conflicting views E
· Up-to-date knowledge oflegal, fiscal, statutory and non-statutory obligations D
· Strong team player with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across cultures while promoting the organizational culture E
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Presentation and negotiation skills E
· Good level of English, French and Arabic orally and in writing E
· Good computer skills including relevant software E
· Solid financial and budget management skills E
· Willingness to travel internationally – maximum of 20 days a year (likely less) E
· Awareness of and sensitivity to the multi-cultural and diverse environment in which IPPF operates E
· Supportive of a woman’s right to choose and have access to safe abortion services E
· Commitment to put equality, diversity and inclusion into practice E
· Understanding of and comitted to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors and partners to share this commitment D
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Buildingonaproudhistoryofmorethan60 yearsofachievement,we commit:toleadalocally owned,globallyconnectedcivilsocietymovementthatprovidesandenablesservicesandchampions’sexualandreproductivehealthandrightsforall,especiallytheunder-served.
The Arab World Region- Tunis Office
TheInternationalPlannedParenthoodFederation Arab World Region(IPPF AWR)istheleadingSexual andReproductiveHealth(SRH)servicedeliveryorganizationin the North Africa and the Middle East,andtheleadingSexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) advocacy voice in the region.
HeadquarteredinTunis,Tunisia,theoverarchinggoalofIPPF AWRistoincreaseaccesstoSRHR servicestothemostvulnerablepopulationsincludingadolescents, young people,women and men. The RO partners with 13 member associations and is working in 14 countries across the region.
IPPF offers a wide range of benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are particularly encouraged from women, people living with disability, people openly living with HIV and minorities.