Secteur: électronique / électricité / énergie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs.
The Quality Engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions.
You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role (ISO 9001 certified auditors is a preference)
- Knowledge of auditing system based on ISO 9001:2015 standard requirement
- Participation in the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 system would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Profiency in English is a must