Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
We are a full-service digital marketing agency. We help our customers (mainly internationals) generate more leads and sell more their products and services by enhancing their business’ presence in the online world.
Resourceful mapping, digital sharpness and creative adaptability are what define Zerda Digital the most. We provide a wide range of digital marketing services such as:
- Advising, consulting, audits, planning and coaching services.
- Analytics, SEO, Ads, sales funnels, SM and emailing services.
- UX/UI, Web design and development, 2D/3D animation and content marketing services.
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven UX UI Designer - Team lead to join our team.
You will be responsible of the whole design process from A to Z : User research - Design - testing and implementation as well as to keep operations flowing by making sure team members that are under your charge are carrying out instructions and performing their best. Doing this involves a variety of responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Team/Partners in Design sprints
- You’ll be asking questions about how the users feel navigating your design, their success in reaching their goals, and if they find the information they’re looking for easily and intuitively. To use a number of these methods: questionnaires, focus group discussion, task analysis, online surveys, persona creation and user journey map.
- Driven to investigate, innovate and develop trends
- Work with partners to develop design solutions
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Be able to ensure quality proofing & present concepts for approval
- Create inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas for our projects
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a (sometimes) crazed environment with unmovable timeframes
- Must be a smart and inspired person that is passionate about their work.
- Open and motivated to learn and scale with us.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Familiarity with wire framing, concept designs, UI design & Interactive design
- Familiarity with a Design complete workflow and a design system
- Adobe Suite: Illustrator , Photoshop , InDesign, XD
- Knowledge of Interactive Prototyping (InVision , InVisionStudio or Figma) is a Plus.
- Other : Microsoft PowerPoint , Keynote.
Apply now if you believe you have what it takes to join a highly qualified team.