Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
At SESAMm, we provide tools for the asset management industry, based on our proprietary big data, artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies. We analyze a huge amount of unstructured textual data extracted from millions of news articles, blogs, forums and social networks in real time. We use this alternative data in combination with standard market data to provide innovative analytics on thousands of financial products across all asset classes, and to develop custom investment strategies using our internal machine learning and statistical expertise. With more than EUR 8M raised since its creation in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company !
Overarching goal : You will be in charge of supporting international clients in their use of SESAMm's data science and Natural Language Processing products by testing SESAM's technology and products, animating a community of technical users and responding to client's technical enquiries. You will work under the responsibility of the Sales team and in close relationship with all of SESAMm's technical teams.
Key activities :
❖ Test SESAMm’s products and provide internal feedback
● Test client interfaces, provide structured and detailed feedback to product teams for each new version
❖ Organize product trials and deliveries
● Onboard clients
● Follow-up with clients and pro-actively help technical teams access the products
● Solve access and compatibility issues with clients’ IT teams
❖ Respond to clients’ technical enquiries by email, phone or chat
● Help choose and install support tools, ticketing and bug tracking tools
● Prioritize, qualify and manage support demands with product teams
❖Animate product communities
This job involves client-facing responsibilities and the candidate should be reactive and willing to respond quickly at any time to enquiries. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
Education Requirements :
▪ Engineering/Business School with a sound understanding of digital software in a B2B context.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements :
▪ Education requirements : engineering school/business school with a sound understanding of digital software in a B2B context.
▪ Work Experience : 1-5 years of experience in tech software, IT and real exposure to client support methodologies (ticketing, bug tracking etc.)
▪Excellent communication and relational skills: communicate with clients, understand their needs and issues, collaborate with several internal teams
▪ Languages : fluent English speaker with good writing skills
▪ Additional skills : an interest in Python is an appreciated plus.
You should be able to work in a team and show high motivation. You will need to be willing to manage a team in the next years when the Support department scales. This job requires autonomy, curiosity toward a changing environment and real dedication to solving problems for clients.
▪ Location : Tunis
▪ Duration : Permanent contract / percent time : 100%