Secteur: tourisme / hôtellerie / restauration / loisirs
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
TUI Group is the world’s number one tourism group operating in around 180 destinations worldwide. The company is domiciled in Germany. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 100 index, the leading index of the London Stock Exchange, and in the German open market. In financial year 2018, TUI Group recorded turnover of €19.5bn and an operating result of €1.147bn.
The Group employs 70,000 people in more than 100 countries. TUI offers its around 27 million customers, including 21 million in the national organisations in Europe, comprehensive services from a single source. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This comprises around 380 Group-owned hotels and resorts with premium brands such as RIU and Robinson as well as 16 cruise ships ranging from the MS Europa and MS Europa 2 luxury class vessels to the “Mein Schiff” fleet of TUI Cruises and the vessels of Marella Cruises in the UK. The Group also includes leading international tour operator brands, 1,600 travel agencies in Europe and five European leisure airlines with around 150 modern medium- and long-haul aircraft.
Global responsibility for sustainable economic, ecological and social activity is a key feature of our corporate culture. TUI Care Foundation was founded in 2015 and supports the positive impacts of tourism, learning and education and strengthening of environmental and social standards. It contributes to the development of holiday destinations. Today, the TUI Care Foundation is active in more than 20 countries worldwide and initiates projects creating opportunities for the next generation.
Description de l'annonce:
Join our TUI Musement Finance Team in Tunisia as Finance Support Supervisor and provide together with your team excellent service and problem solution to global customers and internal partners within TUI, while supporting financial controls and providing timely, comprehensive and accurate financial information to the business, in accordance with existing policies.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Supervise processing of queries and claims & manage any related issues
- Ensure correct payment runs and reconciliation of incoming payments
- Monitor handling of credit card inquiries & charge backs
- Supervise redemption of vouchers
- Approve and monitor collection service process
- Provide ongoing support and advise to the team and train team members
- Address complaints, resolve issues and propose improvements for the business
- Business partnering to internal customers and support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Ensure compliance to all internal business processes
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience in a similar position with a minimum of three years developing administration skills
- Previous Team management experience preferred
- Previous experience in the Order to Cash processes (O2C) and customer service roles preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in German and English
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Highly service oriented and very responsive
- Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word
TUI AND YOU
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business - known as TUI Musement - combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.