Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Technical perfection and automotive passion is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents.
Faurecia Informatique Tunisie is looking for a SAP MII/ME Developer:
Duties and responsibilities :
- Participate/Manage Faurecia MII/ME platforms enhancements in relation with Functional team and Business
- Design/Deliver detailed technical specifications in respect with the Faurecia Core Model and Development Guidelines
- Design/Develop/Integrate Web Pages from scratch or retrofit of existing one, with high maintainability level
- Design/Develop functionalities requested by business
- Organize, Analyze and Deliver stable solutions/tools with optimized performances
Ensure Continuous Improvement in his/her development domain
- Contribute SAP MII/ME platforms development in respect with Time, Budget and Quality, accordingly to the requests and following the priorities.
- Actively contribute to improve quality and efficiency of SAP MII/ME support chain within Faurecia
Perform 3rd level support to 2nd level support actors, Business Analyst, Key Users
- Manage and Resolve incident coming from the Business (L2, EDL, BA, KU) during usage of MII/ME shop floor applications
- Document solution and results about incidents/requests in the ticket management system, in a transparent way
- Provide either remote (phone, remote-control) or in-situ support
- Ensure good communication and team-working with the project and business members
Report on the progresses of his/her activities, workload estimate and due dates. Escalade issues within his/her hierarchy
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Engineer Diploma
- 3~4 years of experience with new technology and strong experience in SQL development
- TSQL/PL SQL advanced development skills
- DB tuning and query optimization
- Fluent English (Write, Speak) is mandatory – (Enhancement training in Faurecia could be proposed)
- Ability to work in a team – Good team spirit
- Strongly focused on delivery and quality
- Good communication and expression skills in an international environment