Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
New Access is looking for a Senior Java Developer that will be primarily responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our Java components, mainly our in-house Database Model versioning system “DMSDB”.
You will be part of the New Access Tunis Technical Teams in which you will integrate a critical position.
- Your main Scope will be to handle (Design, Build and Maintain) all the requirements related to the DMSDB system through the development and deployment of new features. This role will be closely linked to the DBA located in Geneva (Switzerland).
- Maintain , design and develop new features in the Java components in different new access Products. This role will be closely linked to the Technical Architect located in Geneva (Switzerland).
- For all these above Java components, migrate them to newer Java and framework versions.
- Familiarity with the Java frameworks Spring , AWT and Swing.
- Excellent debugging, analysis, and code development skills.
- Able to do reverse engineering.
- Experience with Eclipse
- Familiarity with version control tools (Subversion, GIT).
Nice to have :
- A Java certification
- Experience with the Oracle database
- Degree in Computer Science (Bac+5)
- Proficient in Java with a previous experience of Java Development (minimum 5 years)
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English