Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
As a regional reference of IoT solutions, active for 10 years in the telematics domain, MachinesTalk, NOMD subsidiary, promises customers cutting-edge diversified solutions that give them the essential insight to run efficient operations.
With four main offices, MachinesTalk is proudly trusted by more than 2000 public and private entities in Saudi Arabia.
And After having an excellent experience in software outsourcing in Tunisia, MachinesTalk had acquired IN:TIME Solutions to become its software house in Tunis taking profit from the highly skilled resources and innovative organization culture and management.
MachinesTalk is planning to scale up the team of Tunis office within the next two years and to become one of the most attractive software companies in Tunisia.
machinestalk is seeking out to become an international reference of IoT solutions. We promise customers cutting-edge diversified solutions that will give them the essential insight to run exceptionally efficient operations.
Competent, Customers-centric, Innovative are the values that best describe machinestalk way delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Please visit our website www.machinestalk.com and find out details about our services and solutions.
As a part from a Saudi Holding specialized in ITC and innovative solutions, we have chosen Tunis as a best city for our Research and Development team not only because of the high quality of computer science and software engineering education, but also because Tunisia is one of the emerging countries in the SPI (Social Progress Index) making a considerable improvement in freedom, life quality, connectivity, and open minded society. All those factors allow us to benefit from a creative team highly engaged in technology adoption and enablement. Since 2014, we build a mixed R&D team including business and technical experts with talented geeks in technologies, living in a creative, transparent and lovely environment. In fact, we are a big family producing highly intelligent technology. And now we are proud to have a highly qualified technical and management team
We believe in creativity, respect, innovation, empathy, and connectivity. For these reasons we invest a lot in Human Capital management and we try to do it in a different way which put each family member feels comfortable…
Our team is the heart of our activity and is the capital of our partners in a digital transformation and business automation plan, that is why we are very selective in hiring people, targeting dynamic, ambitious, creative and committed career seeking talents.
In order to enable the best way for digital transformation and business automation for our partners/clients, we redesigned our internal operation management making it as responsive as the market needs. Thus we manage our engineering activities following the DevOps approach, in fact, all our operation is automated ensuring the continuous development, the continuous integration, and the continuous deployment. By adopting this approach, we are much more efficient in handling our partners/customers change management requirements and allowing a better flexibility with continuous delivery.
Thanks to the full automation of its value chain, IN:TIME engineers are working only on very High Added Value task in term of technologies and solutions. Repetitive tasks are automated and machines will do that. Solutions, architecture, and technologies are Human tasks and Human intelligence. For all the above reasons and conditions, nowadays IN:TIME becomes one of the most attractive R&D offices in Tunis City for talented career seeking geeks, looking for working on the latest technologies and in a highly creative environment with the top ranked technical and managerial profiles in the region.
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for a junior-level Front-end Developer who is energetic, curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Ensure the analysis of customer needs and the proposal of interfaces in UI / UX.
- Analyze & estimate assigned tasks.
- Ensure the analysis and design of the screen models to develop.
- Ensure the development and delivery of assigned tasks in accordance with the functional and technical specifications, respecting deadlines, and required quality standards.
- Ensure the integration and deployment modules developed using the required tools.
- Maintain source code documentation and developed modules.
- Perform unit tests on developed modules.
- Participate in the development and execution of plans and test scenarios.
- Provide support for internal and external users of solutions / developed Products.
- Ensure fixing reported bugs and defects and providing detailed bug reports.
- Provide request-based reports within deadlines.
- A Bachelor degree in software engineering
- 6 months of hands-on experience with the Angular 8/9
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to communicate the Front-End with the Back-End service.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git Lab and BitBucket
- Proficiency with markup languages HTML5 / CSS3
- Good time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Great interpersonal and communication skills