Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
habemus! has been a competence centre for electronics and electrical engineering for over 20 years. As an innovation factory for hardware and software development, we pursue the highest quality in the development of our customer products.
Description de l'annonce:
Established in 1995, habemus! is a competence center for electronics and software engineering with headquarters in Germany and offices in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
Today, everybody is talking about IoT, we do it. As an IoT Solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from the concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our competence center in Sfax we are looking for multiple talented software engineers with different levels of expertise. Within our office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become key team members.
Who You Are
You like to help build our team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
- Responsible for compliance issues, mainly REACH, RoHS Full Material Declaration (FMD) and Conflict Material
- Creation and verification of REACH and RoHS declarations of conformity using e.g. BOMcheck.net, SCIP
- Support of international material data systems e.g. BOMcheck.net, SCIP
- Master data maintenance in the ERP system (proAlpha)
- Key users for IT systems (proAlpha, BOMcheck.net, SCIP)
- Successfully completed studies, e.g. industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
- At best, initial work experience in the relevant fields
- Experience with ERP and PLM systems is an advantage
- Careful, reliable and independent working methods as well as team and communication skills
- High level of initiative, flexibility and resilience
- Very good English language skills in spoken and written, further foreign language skills are an advantage
What we offer
· Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
· Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
· The possibility of an active participation in innovative software solutions using state-of-the-art technologies
· Attractive salary and additional benefits
· Technical and soft skills Trainings