Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
We are a full-service digital marketing agency. We help our customers (mainly internationals) generate more leads and sell more their products and services by enhancing their business’ presence in the online world.
Resourceful mapping, digital sharpness and creative adaptability are what define Zerda Digital the most. We provide a wide range of digital marketing services such as:
- Advising, consulting, audits, planning and coaching services.
- Analytics, SEO, Ads, sales funnels, SM and emailing services.
- UX/UI, Web design and development, 2D/3D animation and content marketing services.
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front- End Developer / WordPress Expert - Team lead to join our team.
You will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business as well as to keep operations flowing by making sure team members that are under your charge are carrying out instructions and performing their best. Doing this involves a variety of responsibilities:
- Build, manage, maintain beautiful WordPress websites.
- To transform PSD. into HTML/CSS in WordPress.
- Onboard new clients and determine specifications/requirements.
- Manage all company websites ensuring uptime, security and adherence to best practices.
- To coordinate the efforts of those under your charge to yield maximum productivity from the group.
- Communicating clearly so that everyone knows exactly what they should be doing
- Resolving conflicts among team members quickly and fairly
- Liaise with creative team to develop and deploy custom new websites and landing pages.
- Work with the SEO team to implement on-site optimizations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and fresh solutions.
- WordPress, Theming and Plugin Development Experience
- Solid Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, JS, PHP and Responsive Design
- Knowledge of Elementor Builder is nice to have.
- Working knowledge of Symphony, Laravel and Mailchimp is nice to have.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is nice to have.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good level in both French and English.
Apply now if you believe you have the qualifications and expertise to join a high qualified digital marketing team.