Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
As a regional reference of IoT solutions, active for 10 years in the telematics domain, MachinesTalk, NOMD subsidiary, promises customers cutting-edge diversified solutions that give them the essential insight to run efficient operations.
With four main offices, MachinesTalk is proudly trusted by more than 2000 public and private entities in Saudi Arabia.
And After having an excellent experience in software outsourcing in Tunisia, MachinesTalk had acquired IN:TIME Solutions to become its software house in Tunis taking profit from the highly skilled resources and innovative organization culture and management.
MachinesTalk is planning to scale up the team of Tunis office within the next two years and to become one of the most attractive software companies in Tunisia.
machinestalk is seeking out to become an international reference of IoT solutions. We promise customers cutting-edge diversified solutions that will give them the essential insight to run exceptionally efficient operations.
Competent, Customers-centric, Innovative are the values that best describe machinestalk way delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Please visit our website www.machinestalk.com and find out details about our services and solutions.
As a part from a Saudi Holding specialized in ITC and innovative solutions, we have chosen Tunis as a best city for our Research and Development team not only because of the high quality of computer science and software engineering education, but also because Tunisia is one of the emerging countries in the SPI (Social Progress Index) making a considerable improvement in freedom, life quality, connectivity, and open minded society. All those factors allow us to benefit from a creative team highly engaged in technology adoption and enablement. Since 2014, we build a mixed R&D team including business and technical experts with talented geeks in technologies, living in a creative, transparent and lovely environment. In fact, we are a big family producing highly intelligent technology. And now we are proud to have a highly qualified technical and management team
We believe in creativity, respect, innovation, empathy, and connectivity. For these reasons we invest a lot in Human Capital management and we try to do it in a different way which put each family member feels comfortable…
Our team is the heart of our activity and is the capital of our partners in a digital transformation and business automation plan, that is why we are very selective in hiring people, targeting dynamic, ambitious, creative and committed career seeking talents.
In order to enable the best way for digital transformation and business automation for our partners/clients, we redesigned our internal operation management making it as responsive as the market needs. Thus we manage our engineering activities following the DevOps approach, in fact, all our operation is automated ensuring the continuous development, the continuous integration, and the continuous deployment. By adopting this approach, we are much more efficient in handling our partners/customers change management requirements and allowing a better flexibility with continuous delivery.
Thanks to the full automation of its value chain, IN:TIME engineers are working only on very High Added Value task in term of technologies and solutions. Repetitive tasks are automated and machines will do that. Solutions, architecture, and technologies are Human tasks and Human intelligence. For all the above reasons and conditions, nowadays IN:TIME becomes one of the most attractive R&D offices in Tunis City for talented career seeking geeks, looking for working on the latest technologies and in a highly creative environment with the top ranked technical and managerial profiles in the region.
Description de l'annonce:
We are currently seeking a team lead to join our Quality team who's passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience, building lasting relationships, and winning work!
As a competency Center Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure the development and the sustainability of the competency center according to the company strategy and projects' needs and priorities.
- Develop and maintain the Competency center talents development plan
- Participation in customer needs analysis, functional and technical specifications development.
- Play a crucial role in motivating your team members to permanently improve their competences.
- Work closely with HCM on the development of CC members in setting and following their evolution goals and objectives.
As a Quality Engineer:
- Develop and implement testing strategies aligned with the projects’ context.
- Pilot the QA team test activities.
- Identify the quality assurance challenges within the project and recommend solutions.
- Ensure that the quality process is well applied.
- Monitor the realization of operations, arbitrate, and prioritize in coordination with stakeholders.
- Ensure the development and delivery of assigned tasks following the functional and technical specifications and respecting deadlines and required quality standards.
- Ensure the safety and performance of realized developments.
- Write test plan and scenarios based on functional and technical specifications
- Declare bugs and ensure the follow up of corrections.
- Ensure the realization of test automation tasks of Machinestalk platforms in every Sprint.
- Participate in drafting functional and technical documentation.
- Participate in the benchmarking and selection of technologies, frameworks, and tools.
- Ensure the use of software engineering best practices
- Provide request-based reports within deadlines
- A Bachelor degree in computer science (Bac+ 5).
- 4 years of work experience in software quality assurance and test automation (web/ mobile/ API).
- Possess a solid understanding and strong practical experience of agile delivery in software development projects.
- 2-years of experience leading a team through influence and visionary leadership.
- Experience in managing processes and operational escalations.
- At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum framework).
- Evidence of mentoring and coaching others to develop their skills and managing the performance of team members.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Have a solid technical knowledge: Appuim, Cucumber BDD, Gherkin, Katalan,Postman, JIRA, and Testlink.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills, and very detailed oriented.
- Persuasive and effective communicator with strong negotiating skills.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and discussions.
- Ability to forge effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowing how to adapt, prioritize, and manage complicated situations.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.