Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Chemonics is an international development company that promotes meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges, through provision of capacity building, strategic communications, management and technical assistance, applied research, performance monitoring, and procurement assistance.
The Tunis office of Chemonics’ USAID-funded Libya Transition Initiative 3 aims to strengthen conditions that enable political compromise in Libya. This small team including project leadership and senior staff seek a motivated, thoughtful Operations professional to join us.
Position Description Summary
The Operations Specialist is jointly responsible for logistics and project office operations, upkeep, and functioning. This includes human resources (HR), recruitment, procurement, subcontracts, compliance, and inventory. The Operations Specialist ensures proper policies are adhered to and controls are in place. The Operations Specialist works closely with two other operations team members, frequently supports the finance team, and provides general HR support for local and foreign staff in the Tunis office.
The Operations Specialist reports to the Deputy Chief of Party – Operations.
- Manage various aspects of day-to-day operations in the office, including managing vendor and staff relationships, equipment, inventory, and travel logistics.
- Conduct operational procurements for the project including services and commodities as required by the project.
- Support the operations department in areas of inventory control, asset management, and reporting of inventory to Chemonics headquarters and client.
- Assist and/or lead in HR and personnel tasks such as recruitment, onboarding/offboarding, timekeeping, benefits and all other personnel related responsibilities for project staff.
- Prepare and ensure that files have all necessary administrative forms for project-related items, based on corporate policies and US government regulations.
- Maintain project files and ensure documentation is in accordance with internal filing system.
- In coordination with the Operations Risk Department, work with drivers to coordinate vehicle and transportation needs.
- Assist and/or lead in coordinating events, conferences and training sessions.
- Conduct translation for project-related documents and meetings, as needed.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Exigences de l'emploi
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
- At least one to three years of relevant experience, including demonstrated knowledge of office management.
- Ability to work in a professional cordial, and collaborative manner with fellow staff members, visitors, partner institutions including international and local NGOs, governmental entities, support organizations, and the general public.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that communicates the established message of the program.
- Strong organizational, management, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and other basic computer applications.
- Fluent English and French is required, Arabic proficiency and fluency is strongly preferred.
La candidature : Veuillez envoyer votre CV accompagné d’une lettre de motivation en spécifiant dans l’objet de votre courrier [Candidature \ Operations Specialist] au plus tard le 29/09/2020. Considérant l’urgence de nos besoins en ressources humaines, les candidatures seront examinées au fur et à mesure. Seul.e.s les candidat.e.s pré-sélectionné.e.s seront contacté.e.s