Secteur: agriculture / agro-alimentaire / environnement
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has the broad responsibility for the Authority’s financial operations, including accounting, financial planning, internal controls over financial reporting, capital planning, contingency funding, investment portfolio management, stress testing, forecasting and overall asset /liability management. The CFO prepares and presents monthly financial reports to the Board and holds a key leadership position. The CFO provides forward looking strategic leadership for the Authority’s financial well-being.
- Manage the Financial Functions of the Authority
- Direct Asset / Liability Management
- Assist in Setting Loan Rates
- Manage Annual Budget Process and Capital Planning
- Prepare and Present Financial Reports to the Board
- Manage Relationships with Authority’s Debt Providers and Covenant Compliance
- Manage Finance Department Personnel
- Maintain Proper Internal Controls and Documentation
- Lead Financial Strategic Planning
- Manage Financial Enterprise Risk Management
- Establish and Maintain Policies Over Areas of Responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior financial position
- Management experience with a lending or financial institution working in the finance department highly preferred
- Experience in cash management and investments
- Experience in loan servicing and loan accounting highly preferred
- MBA, CPA highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience with a variety of software programs including loan accounting software, EXCEL, and WORD.
- Self-starter who can work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
Cover letter and CV must be in english.