Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We hiring for a multinational a training manager :
- Define & manage the training methods and resources according the Group Training Strategy & BAM objectives. Training resources included human capitals (external/internal trainers, Students…) and material assets (training courses, machines, building of training center…).
- Support trainers for training documents management.
- Take the lead on all the training related subjects for BAM, including training budget management and locale strategy (Business Plans…), hiring process for the students, selection of the trainers.
- Support, follow and monitor the training roadmaps for all BAM FST & TSS.
- Manage the NPS KPI for training touch point (Analysis and answer).
- Act as trainer for our trainees for specific topics (depending on the candidate skills).
- Following strictly the group recommendations and with support & validation of BSF training managers :
- Apply and adapt Bobst training methodologies for our internal students and possible customers (FST / Operators…)
- Propose local adaptations of the group training system in order to increase competencies of our FSTs.
- Create and follow dashboards to track competencies evolutions of our teams (FST/TSS).
- Participate with BSF/BCC tech experts to the creation of the training contents (write contents, aggregate existing information, support “training of the trainers”, store and organize the training assets…)
- Work as project management : objectives, time frame & “budget”.
- Take the lead on the training part of the machines contracts : organize with sales department and customer the training needs and exchange with Services team for the scheduling of the training. Manage the training appraisal after machine installation.
- With the help of the training managers of the PL, define training catalogue according to internal (Managers, HR…) and external (customers) needs.
- Safety should be a priority of this function : on trainings and for the people.
- Go on customers site when needed (follow/support training activity…).
- Audit training methodology and tools used.
- Manage the training center budget : CAPEX, OPEX and HR resources.
- Manage peoples:
- Hierarchically for the Training Coordinator Agent
- Transversally for the trainers, students…
Team Work :
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times when communicating with internal and external customers, suppliers and other Bobst entities
- Expresses clearly and effectively orally and in writing
- Forms and maintains good working relationships with colleagues, encouraging and supporting others
- Shows collective responsibility • Displays a helpful and approachable manner • Supports other team members with daily activities
- Contributes to maintenance and development of departmental moral • Contributes and shares information to maximise team performance
- Manages own time effectively and ensure that priorities are met
- Displays flexibility • Learns from experience
- Displays integrity
- Manages personal workload in an effective and productive way
- Takes opportunities to increase own areas of competence
- Uses own initiative
- Positively influences people and situations
Health and Safety (mandatory)
- Works in a safe manner, so as not to endanger the health and safety of themselves and others around them.
- Works consistently to the Health & Safety Standards set down by the company
- Attend regular Health and Safety meetings, taking and distributing minutes and agenda
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Understanding of technical, mechanical and electrical engineering, processes and functions;
- Ability to priorities effectively
- Skilled in building meaningful relationships with other Departments;
- Efficiency in responding to internal and external customer requests, ensuring high levels of communication at all stages
- Pedagogue and Patient.
- Ability to switch easily from intellectual tasks (budgets, admin…) to manual actions (help to show courses on machines…)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Team builder and player, acting with transparency and openness;
Education and Experience:
- Good knowledge of engineering, customer service and training;
- Degree in engineering or similar;
- Field Services experience is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Arabic, French and English.