Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
CED Group is a Dutch multinational company and it is the European service provider for many insurers, property managers, corporates and governments. Its business consists on protecting and restoring value for the citizens all over 14 European countries. 1 5000 employees and experts are serving our customers all over Europe.
CED Tunisia is a subsidiary of CED Group. It consists of an IT Dev center and an Operations team to support our various European offices and drive operational excellence.
Today we are 30 software developers. We build our solutions mainly in the most recent Microsoft C#.Net SQL Server databases and Azure Cloud Technology with an architecture of several internally built front office applications, a mostly internally built middle office applications, and a buy back office layer.
CED is a workplace where you can take initiative. Where everyone encourages you to show what you can do. And where you build the future with your colleagues and if the latest Microsoft technologies are at the center of your concerns? So, see you soon at CED !
Being a QA test automation engineer At CED Tunisia Includes:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and team leaders ) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies