Secteur: call center / télévente
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The Senior Graphic Design Specialist will be skilled and experienced in developing infographics, designing complex layout in accordance with the project (Produce highly compelling marketing materials in collaboration with technical staff, deploy high-levels strategic concepts and creating detailed graphical elements to quickly execute design solutions).
The Senior Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for the visual design aspect of the projects from conceptualization to completion, with final delivery on deadline being a critical aspect of the role.
- Collaborate with PMOs and Brand Communication teams to translate, Conceptualize and execute the client’s brand vision into creative visual concepts that meets the expectation of the digital campaign across multiple channels.
- Develop complex and original graphics based on the guidelines of the PMOs (i.e., brochures, case studies, sale sheets, whitepapers, etc.).
- Produce web graphics for website, emails, social media, and internet display ads, etc.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the assigned project.
- Work with data analysts to convert data into infographics or other data visualizations.
- When necessary, independently manage small design projects.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials received by client.
The Hive is looking for candidates who:
- Has 5-7 Years’ Experience in Digital Design
- Expert level at Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud & Suite Experience
- Has a work portfolio of rough designs layouts and related aesthetic concepts.
- Experience designing websites and other digital products is a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively work in an agile project framework.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- After Effects (motion graphics) is a huge plus.
- Traditional marketing experience is a plus.
- Prior digital agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of digital file requirements.
- Able to take direction well.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Strong time management skills.
- Punctuality is a must.