Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Integration Objects is a leading provider of decision support systems, operations intelligence, process optimization, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Stora Enso, Saudi Aramco, Sumitomo Chemical, Solvay, TetraPak, ENI, Chevron …
Description de l'annonce:
Integration Objects is a leading solutions provider of Internet of Things, decision support systems, expert systems, operations intelligence, data analytics, big data, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Saudi Aramco, Shell, ENI, Chevron… We are currently looking for high caliber professionals to help manage its rapid expansion.
We are looking for highly skilled programmer with experience building web applications in Java. He will be responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionalities.
You will be working with a technical manager in order to:
- Design and implement Java-based applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build, maintain, and evolve REST APIs, core libraries, and services
- Analyze user requirements to inform application design.
- Define application objectives and functionality.
- Develop and testing software.
- Debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Write documentation to assist users.
You will ideally have some of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in information technology, computer science or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Java Development.
- Expertise in Spring, Java Multithreading, Security and Performance, RESTful web services, XML, JSON, etc.
- Expertise in and Apache Tomcat, Maven, Junit, Eclipse, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience in writing, maintaining, performance tuning in SQL and PL/SQL (MS SQL preferred).
- Middleware and integration technologies such as SOAP/HTTP, RESTful, SOA, etc.
- Understanding of Authentication (Oauth) and Authorization platforms.
- Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Comfortable participating in team and individual code & design reviews, and helping team members continuously improve skills.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to collaborate in an agile environment.
- Experience using Git, CI/CD environment.
- Problem-solving skills