Secteur: aéronautique / aviation / voyagiste
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
AEPM Services is a Canadian Engineering and Project Management Company and driven by its client
satisfaction. We are passionate about delivering high-quality projects, on time, and on budget.
We are devoted to our resources empowerment, Social Implication, health and safety, ethics and compliance
Specific responsibilities of position:
Your role will be to support AEPM Services Inc. Management. Specifically:
• Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls;
managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial
data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
• Responsible for establishing agreements with services providers: Hotels, car rental, travel agencies, and
others, based on the company need and client requirements
• Coordinate activities of AEPM Services Inc. offices in Tunisia, KSA, and Canada
• Identify projects opportunities and leads
• Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers.
• Maintains specifically assigned project database
• Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing, and proper archiving.
• Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
• Performs document quality checks in accordance with Company document control procedures.
• Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
• Prepares project reports, as may be required.
Minimum qualifications required:
• University degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or another relevant discipline with some
experience in labor relations.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments;
• Proactive, able to handle pressure, versatile and good organization;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle different issues at the same time;
• Easy to get in touch with others, experience in managing staff;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Excellent communication and writing skills;
• Fluency in French and English.
Salary: Competitive salary