Your heart beats for the Software Development? We offer you the challenge of growing with
As a leading provider in Germany of mobile B2B software solutions L-mobile optimises business processes in the warehousing, logistics, production, sales, service and infrastructure areas.
We have ambitious goals and live out our vision with passion and enthusiasm. Do you have a passion for innovation and progress? Would you like to put your expertise and ideas to work in a dynamic environment and take an active role in shaping your future? Visit our homepage atwww.l-mobile.comand find more information about L-mobile!
Become part of our motivated project development team at our subsidiary in Nabeul and take up the challenge in the Software Development field on a full-time basis (40 hrs./week) as Developer Dynamics Nav &.NET
– You will support the development team in Germany with the realisation of B2B software projects across the entire technical lifecycle using C# .NET in the business field warehouse, production and logistics.
– At the beginning you get used to the Microsoft Technologies, our C# -based inhouse framework and the Enterprise-Resource-Planing (ERP) Software MS Dynamics NAV.
– Based on an implementation concept you will program data collection and system solutions for B2B customers in the business fields of warehouse, logistics, production and the ERP system MS Dynamics NAV.
– With regard to quality assurance you will perform NUnit-tests.
– Interesting projects with practical relevance and the use of new technologies
– Professional initial training and paid in house German Language training
– Motivated team and good working atmosphere
– Above-average salary with a lucrative bonus system.
EXIGENCES DE L'EMPLOI
- Degree in computer science, Systems Engineering or a similar qualification with substantial work experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge and first professional experience in software development (C#, Java, MS SQL) and code management (e.g. Tortoise-SVN).
- Good understanding of business processes in the field warehouse, logistics, production and experience with ERP systems – especially with MS Dynamics NAV , is essential.
- You will participate in the development of customer projects.
- you have development experience in management environments.
- knowledge of Warehouse Management, Production and Services.
- You are ideally familiar with .net development environment (C#).
- Logical and analytical thinking and structured working
- Problem-solving skills and team spirit as well as intercultural skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English and the willingness to learn German(at least B-level).