Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Project Management Officerto reinforce our Professional Services Team, and offer an opportunity to candidates who would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be part of the Professional Services Team that spans Geneva and Tunis and you will integrate a critical role in the company.
The required candidate should have a significant experience in project management, project reporting, as well as a good knowledge in Finance and Banking domain.
- Ensure projects implementation is in line with the resource capacity planning, as defined in the projects meetings
- Setup client projects dashboards to monitor the activity
- Setup Key Performance Indicators to track projects performance
- Identify processes and activities to be improved and optimized where necessary
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues, and create detailed reports with consolidated data for Executive staff.
- Ensure Projects timesheets are correctly filled, with all relevant information, and coherent data
- Ensure the required billable activities are logged, and compliant with the company objectives
1.1.3 Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in Client Projects management, in IT domain
- Ability to coordinate with remote project stakeholders
- Experience in Finance and Banking domain will be an advantage
- Fluency in Project Management tools like KeyedIn
- Good written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English Language
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Good organization
- Problem solving
- Proactive and Team player
- Attention to details
- Networking skills and building relationships with the different projects stakeholders
- Good analytical skills