Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Our IT Department is looking for an Automation Test Engineer for IT Competence Center in Tunis
The main purpose of the job is to design, develop, maintain and execute functional tests according to QA standards. It is also called to meet the standards of quality of development and participate in their improvement.
You will be involved on a large functional scope covering ERP, Engineering IT, shop floor applications… and rich technical environment using the different technologies
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Develop automated systems to make tests reusable.
- Share his expertise with other team members to facilitate knowledge transfer
A Bachelor Degree in automation, process control, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team
- Knowledge of VB Script language is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of HP ALM tool will be a bonus.