Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
National Pen is part of the Cimpress Group and specializes in marketing promotional products for small and medium businesses. We provide professionals and individuals all kinds of personalized advertising objects to enable them to develop their image and their activity. Our business is generated by the combination of online marketing, mailing and telemarketing, and most of our customers' orders are produced in our production facility in Ireland. We marketed our products in more than 22 countries in Europe.
Description de l'annonce:
Overview of Role:
The Salesforce Administrator / Developer will play a prominent role in helping to steer Goldstar’s new Salesforce CRM platform on a daily basis, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits. This new platform is becoming an organisational game-changer for Goldstar, and you will help to drive this transformation.
To perform in this role in line with our Values:
· Family - Treating our customers and our Goldstar team members like family
· Simplicity - Ensuring all of our solutions we supply for our customers are easy with no hassle
· Delighting our customers – We make sure every customer enjoys working with us by exceeding their expectations and providing the highest level of customer service and a quality product
· Work hard, play hard - Work hard and give our all and at the same time love and enjoy what we do
What you will do:
We are looking for a talent that is always seeking the best solution to do things better and faster. This is some of what you will do:
· Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform to enhance the user experience.
· Create and manage changes in the system using both declarative and programmatic techniques including process builders, lightning flow, lightning components, Visualforce, and APEX classes/triggers.
· Collaborate with the Salesforce team including Goldstar’s GM, Team lead / salesforce Trainer, and all users to deliver continuous and ongoing improvements, and ultimately to transform the business through Salesforce
· Day-to day maintenance of the platform - Includes day-to-day set-up menu tasks such as managing user licenses, lighter end configuration/customisation, setting permissions, security & monitoring and resolving user requests through ‘cases’
· Reports and dashboards - Help to create, set-up and maintain reports and dashboards within the Platform, including folder maintenance – this is a significant part of the role
· Tools and integration - Become Goldstar’s internal tool expert for Salesforce and assist with integration and maintenance of other systems such as Oracle and Outlook into Salesforce
· Perform Lighter-end configuration and customisation on integrated tools
· Maintain, enhance and eventually create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
· Perform ongoing QA testing and gather feedback from users to proactively identify needed system changes and ensure that features meet the needs they were set out to serve
· Enhance your platform expertise over timethrough continuous self-learning
· Provide tool training for users
· Create the future by attending planning meetings, assist with determining how Salesforce can be used and optimised in new ways
· Assist data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, and accounts; perform uploads and updates of data; identify and remove unnecessary fields and data and ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
· Other duties, projects and admin tasks, including support for other Goldstar teams as required
What we need from you:
Previous experience and Qualifications:
· You will probably have 1-3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
· Salesforce.com Administrator certification is desired, as is a working knowledge of the Lightning Experience desktop user interface
· Sales Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce Inbox and Salesforce Engage experience or knowledge is another plus
· Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting, dashboards and analytics
Key Skills and attributes
· In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC. You will have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems.
· 1+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
· Salesforce Certifications (Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II, Salesforce Administrator) will be a plus.
· Problem solving skills - The ability to think on your feet, the ability to work hard under pressure, and great problem solving skills are three essential attributes for this role
· Strong communicator – An approachable team player with the ability to build relationships, present ideas and possibly coach other members of the team
· Ability to work independently and remotely as well as part of a team
· A sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment is essential
· Excellent organisation and time-management skills are also essential
· Computer literacy and proficiency in standard Microsoft office applications
· Languages – Proficient English language skills, both written and oral
About National Pen
In business for over 50 years, National Pen is a world class provider of personalized marketing solutions. We offer high value/low cost branded marketing products to small and medium businesses through multiple channels, with low minimum order quantities and high levels of customer care. National Pen operates across 10 locations globally with facilities in Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia and employee over 3500 people through our multi-channel business.
In December 2016 National Pen Corporation was acquired by Cimpress N.V., a leader in mass customisation. Cimpress employs 10,000 people across 30 countries globally and offers a portfolio of more than 20 successful brands including Vistaprint, National Pen, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixaprinting, Exprint and WIRmachenDruck.