Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Management level:Senior Associate
We Guide. We Support. You Grow.
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences to drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities, leveraging their online communities. To do so, you will engage directly with our clients, understanding what problem they are willing to solve, and then showing how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. Together with the Salesforce implementation team you will then be responsible to integrate the Salesforce environment with other systems. Your functional & technical knowledge, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to create an effective solution and implement it allowing immediate adoption and success.
What will you’ll do and learn:
· be part of our salesforce.com team of developers and consultants.
· be involved in analysing the specific data integration/migration needs of our customers.
· help to design the best of breed solution to integrate data between salesforce.com and other systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft…).
· Build the designed solutions with state-of-the-art applications like Dell Boomi Atomsphere, Dell Boomi MDM, Mulesoft Anypoint platform, Jitterbit, etc.
· You will grow in the role of data specialist and become a subject matter expert who can advise on master data management and integration projects.
· Implement the Salesforce platform end to end, from start to functional testing and training, until full customer satisfaction.
· Professionally document the solution that was implemented
Who you are:
· You have a master or bachelor’s degree in IT, or you have an equivalent experience
· You have good communication skills in French, English and Arab
· You can take decisions regarding design and development and you are able to defend and explain those to your fellow colleagues, the project manager and potentially to the customer
· You have an eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility
· You can assist in data integration meetings and come forward with your ideas and solution
· You can assist the project manager for technical issues
· You are willing to learn and to work with new technologies
· You have good analytical and problem-solving skills
· You are a team player and have a down to earth mentality
· Excellent knowledge of CSV, XML, JSON formats is a must
· Knowledge of SOAP / XML / WSDL / REST is required
· Good knowledge of SQL, JMS, SOAP/WSDL, EDI, MQ is necessary
· Understanding of ETL, ESB principles is needed
· This is a technically focused position. Experience in Application Development is an asset
· Knowledge of Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Actian DI, salesforce.com, SAP or other platforms is a plus
Why should you join our team?
We consider that continuous training is vital.
You will receive formal and informal training to become a certified Salesforce Administrator & Consultant within a few months. Continuous training is key to your career success and your further growth in our organization. This includes exchanging knowledge with colleagues, participation to formal training, certifications in Salesforce and / or other technologies and conferences in Europe and USA as well as further certification.
Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement
Salesforce is highly demanded by our clients, meaning that there are many opportunities to take additional responsibilities towards your clients as well as towards your team. PwC offers you a clear career path, with achievable targets to progress in your career.
What we offer:
· At PwC Technology Consulting, you’ll join a team of over 30 developers, data integrators and architects who all love to write complex and innovative code to develop applications and new functionalities.
· From local customers to Fortune 500 corporations, you'll work with clients that are among the most complex and sophisticated organisations out there.
· We offer a competitive salary plus allowances.
· Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and company car with fuel card.
· Flexible schedule.
· Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.
· Huge growth potential.
· And much more!
If you’re passionate about coding, solving requirements with your code and searching for the best solution for your client, and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you!